Hey guys, hope you’ve all had a good start to 2017! We’ve been busy, baby got her ears pierced and had her six month well check visit this week. All is well thank God 🙂 ! I did happen to stumble upon an amazing deal on laundry detergent/household items this week. This is my breakdown of my ShopRite run, costing me only $27.24 out of pocket!
- 12 bottles Arm & Hammer laundry detergent
- 2 Yardley body wash
- 1 box Glad trash bags
- 3 (100ct) boxes of Arm & Hammer dryer sheets
- 1 container Lysol wipes
- 1 Lysol antibacterial spray
For this haul, I had to do two separate transactions because I only had my stroller with me and all of this wasn’t fitting in the bottom basket. The first transaction was the bottled laundry detergent. Let’s start there.
- The sale at my local ShopRite for Arm & Hammer was buy any 3 pay $1.77ea, so you had to buy in increments of 3. I had 4 of the $3 off 3 liquid laundry detergent MFR (manufacturer) coupons. So I bought 12 bottles @ $1.77/ea which would equal $21.24. I then scanned all 4 of my $3 off 3 coupons, which would take $12 off. With tax included I paid $9.83 FOR TWELVE BOTTLES!
I then put the detergent in the car and went back in to get stuff we needed for the house. Thankfully, I had a coupon for every one of the items I needed.
- The Scott paper towels were on sale for $4.99. I had a $0.50 off coupon (my store doubles MFR coupons up to $0.99) which brought the cost down to $3.99
- The Glad trash bags were on sale for $5.99 and I had a $1.50 off coupon, which brought it down to $4.49
- The Arm & Hammer dryer sheets were also part of the same sale (buy any 3 @$1.77/ea) and I had 3 $0.25 off coupons (that doubled) bringing them down to $1.27/ea or $3.81 for all three.
- The Lysol products were on sale for $1.99/ea, and I had coupons for $0.50 off both the spray and wipes (again the coupons doubled) making each of them just $0.99ea/$1.98 for both.
- The Yardley body wash (loveeee their products!) were on sale for $1.99 and I had 2 coupons for $1 off any body wash, so I got two at $0.99ea/$1.98 for both.
All of that totaled to $17.41 with tax. My two trips combined came to $27.24. I’m no where near being the extreme couponer you see on TV, but $27 for all of that? I’ll take it. 😉
Looks like I won’t need laundry detergent until 2018. 😛
I look forward to hearing about/seeing all of your great deals! Happy couponing and have a great week! ❤